Hymen Repair Surgery Islamabad | What is Hymenoplasty Surgery?
Hymenoplasty is the way to Reestablish the torn hymen intactness through which the indication of virginity can be presumed. Either person is an unmarried young lady who had enjoyed pre-marriage sex or who involved in physical activities like sports etc. A method for hymenoplasty by utilizing the leftovers of the torn hymen and reconstructing it.
This is hymenoplasty surgery done for the reconstruction of the hymen which is a pink color membrane and is present to block the vaginal entrance. Hymenoplasty is also known as hymen reconstruction, hymen repair, hymenorrhaphy, hymen surgery.
What are the various procedures to perform Hymenoplasty surgery?
First of all, you will need to schedule a consultation with the doctor to discuss the hymenoplasty surgery procedure and make your expectations clear and concise. The doctor will give you an insight into the surgery along with instructions to prepare for hymenoplasty.
- The basic technique – If there are remains of the hymen, it can be stitched back together. A local or sometimes general anesthesia will be administered to prevent pain and discomfort. The surgeon will then sew the torn parts together – the stitches are dissolvable. The entire hymenoplasty surgery takes around 30 to 40 minutes and it is usually done on an outpatient basis.
- The All plant technique – This technique is followed when the remnants cannot be stitched back together. The surgeon will insert a biomaterial into the vagina and this tear-through material will function as the hymen. This hymenoplasty surgery procedure takes around two hours and you will be under local anesthesia.
- Hymen reconstruction – In this hymenoplasty surgery procedure, the surgeon will create a new hymen using tissues from the lip of the vagina. However, this method will require you to abstain from sexual intercourse for a minimum of three months.
Who needs hymenoplasty surgery?
Usually, women seek hymenoplasty surgery for cultural and religious reasons. In most cases, the person would have lost her virginity in intercourse and wants to restore it before her marriage. In some cases, the girl would have lost her hymen due to non-sexual activities, but yet again due to the religious or social norms, they find it imperative to repair the hymen. A gynaecological exam is also necessary to determine if your hymen can be restored or not
The suitable candidates are:
- Those who have ruptured their hymen due to sex or other activities
- Those who are above 18 years of age
- Women who are healthy and don’t suffer from any serious illnesses
Who is not eligible for the hymenoplasty surgery treatment?
In case the woman is suffering from cancer of the genital or venereal diseases, only then she is not eligible for the hymenoplasty surgery.
What are the side effects of hymenoplasty surgery?
Some of the potential side-effects of hymenoplasty procedure include:
- Post-op swelling, pain and bruising
- Hematomas and bleeding
- Discolouration of the hymen
However, these are minor side-effects and the medical team will make sure that it takes all the necessary precautions to avoid the issues and lessen the discomfort.
What care is necessary after Hymenoplasty session?
The patient will be observed for a few hours in the recovery room after the treatment and if there are no complications, she will be relieved. The individual can resume work after 3 to 4 days. However, it is advised to begin moderate activities only after 10 days. Some of the other guidelines include for post hymenoplasty surgery includes:
- You will need to keep the area clean and will be on antibiotics to prevent any infection.
- You should use warm compresses and ice-packs to ease pain and swelling.
- You can take a bath 2 – 3 days after the hymenoplasty surgery.
- You need to refrain from sex until 8 weeks after the surgery.
How long does it take to recover after hymenoplasty surgery?
It takes around 30 minutes for the entire procedure. And once procedure has been completed, It takes around 4 to 6 weeks for complete healing.
What is the cost of hymenoplasty surgery in Pakistan?
The cost of hymenoplasty depends largely on the healthcare facility. At public hospitals, the treatment will cost you around 50,000 PKR to 750000 PKR whereas, at a private hospital, the same will cost you 50,000 PKR to 85000 PKR .
How long does hymenoplasty last?
Indeed, with the advancement in medical technology, treatments do have a long-lasting effect and the results are witnessed for a longer period of time. hymenoplasty surgery, in this regard, is no different, especially with proper care, and enables the maintenance of restored hymen till the next sexual encounter.
What are the home remedies to regain virginity?
These are the home remedies to regain your virginity:
- Pelvic floor exercise:if you want to be a virgin again pelvic exercise must be tried out. The pelvic floor muscles must be contracted and relaxed and the best way of doing this is an orgasm. And orgasm also helps in getting stronger pelvic floor muscles.
- Ben-wa Balls:this again exercises for pelvic floor muscles but it is done to tighten the private parts and to tighten the private parts one must insert Ben-wa balls which are also known as Geisha balls. They also help in restoring the elasticity.
- Healthy diet:to keep your pelvic muscles tight and fit your must take healthy diet. This also helps in getting muscles to grow correctly and repaired. The diet must be full of whole grains, organic carbohydrates, organic fruits and vegetables, organic animal protein.
- Yoga and exercise:to remain virgin along with a healthy diet it is necessary to exercise and along with pelvic floor exercise yoga and pilates can also be done. This helps in straightening of your core muscles along with the pelvic muscles thus making it tighter for a long time.
- Oak Gall:oak gall contains a soothing element which helps in keeping the walls of your vagina tight. Hence you can apply it by making a paste thus seeing the positive results.
- Trying Gooseberries:gooseberries also help in regaining virginity as it is rich in Vitamin C and it helps in keeping the muscles tight. The gooseberries can be kept in a jar containing water and then the water can be applied to the vagina in order to regain elasticity.
- Curcuma comosa:this is the kind of herb which is helpful in regaining the virginity and keeping the private parts tight.
- Aloe Vera:it is one of the finest herbs found and helps in healing the private parts and brings back the elasticity, makes it’s more flexible, it can also help in curing vaginal irritation and dryness. This also helps in getting relief from the genital problems and strengthen the vaginal muscles.
- Pueraria Mirifica:this is for many years being used as a supplement for women hormones. This natural home remedy helps in tightening your vagina naturally and regaining your virginity. It can also be used for breast enlargement.
What are the alternatives of hymenoplasty surgery treatment?
There are a couple of other alternatives to hymenoplasty surgery such as:
- Laser vaginal rejuvenation – In this procedure, laser beams are used to fix the torn hymen. This is also a non-invasive process, which is more comfortable and has a shorter recovery period.
- Vaginoplasty – In this approach, the surgeon will tighten the vaginal tissue to create a healed hymen.
Both these alternatives do not deliver an un-ruptured hymen, but you will get a tightened vaginal opening.
Relative Risk: Medium
Side Effects: Low
Recovery Time: Medium
Price Range: RS. 125000/-